We provide a wide array of additional services.
We offer Zoom whitening, which may also be known as one hour whitening. It is done at the office and despite its name, usually takes a total of one hour and twenty minutes. This method of bleaching can provide amazing color lightening. In addition, the patient goes home with whitening trays and tooth whitener, just in case there isa desire for further color maintenance and/or removal of wine or coffee stains.
Soft Tissue Laser
Here are some of the major benefits associated with laser dentistry:
* Procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers may not require sutures (stitches).
* Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require anesthesia.
* Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding because the high-energy light beam aids in the clotting of exposed blood vessels, thus inhibiting blood loss.
* Bacterial infections are minimized because the high-energy beam sterilizes the area being worked on.
* Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized.
* Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.
Application of Laser Dentistry
The application of lasers in dentistry opens the door for dentists to perform a wide variety of dental procedures they otherwise may not be capable of performing. Dentists using lasers in dentistry have become adept at incorporating the state-of-the-art precision technology into a number of common and not-so-common procedures.
From the first phone call with our friendly staff, to the completion of a dental procedure, you can rest assured we provide a welcoming, calming experience which helps alleviate anxiety. A guarantee we give is that any procedure performed will be done with the patient FULLY anesthetized. If you feel something, we just don’t work through it, we stop, give more anesthesia and wait. Once you are comfortable we continue. We feel that this is the only way to treat people.
We never forget we are working on people. As silly as that sounds, people sometimes come to us with bad past dental experiences. We are here to change the perception that dentistry is painful.